[Update: Additional events added. See SQLRelay Just Got Bigger Folks – The King is Back]
With the Olympics coming to the UK next year what better way to get into the spirit of things than with a good old fashioned race, a SQLRelay race!
That’s right, in October the UK SQL Server community is going to go absolutely bonkers right across the nation and pack in thirteen SQL Server User group events in one week. That’s an impressive amount of knowledge up for grabs. With so many events on offer absolutely free, this is a tremendous opportunity for you to get involved in the SQL community in your local area. See you there!
SQLRelay Event Schedule
- BIRMINGHAM – Mon 3 Oct – SQLRelay: High Availability with Tony Rogerson(MVP) and Andrew Fryer from Microsoft
- MANCHESTER – Mon 3 Oct – SQLRelay: An Evening With Allan Mitchell(MVP) on Data Quality Services and Master Data Services in SQL Server Denali at the Coop
- SURREY – Mon 3 Oct – SQLRelay: A packed evening with Christian Bolton MCA/MCM/MVP
- KENT – Mon 3 Oct – SQLRelay: Kent SQL Server and .NET User Group – With James Rowland Jones(MVP)
- BRISTOL – Tue 4 Oct – SQLRelay: SQLServerClub User group evening with Tony Rogerson(MVP)
- LONDON – Tue 4 Oct – SQLRelay: London User-Group with Chris Testa-O’Neill(MVP) and Neil Hambly
- HATFIELD – Tue 4 Oct – SQLRelay: SQLHerts User group evening with Chris Webb(MVP)
- LEEDS – Tue 4 Oct – SQLRelay: Jen Stirrup(MVP) and Andrew Fryer from Microsoft
- CARDIFF – Wed 5 Oct – SQLRelay: Cardiff User Group Meeting with Satya SK Jayanty(MVP)
- SOUTHAMPTON – Wed 5 Oct – SQLRelay: Justin Langford presenting on Denali and Nicholas Colebourn presenting Designing tables for scale.
- EDINBURGH – Wed 5 Oct – SQLRelay: Scottish Area SQL Server User Group with Andrew Fryer from Microsoft and Martin Bell(MVP)
- EXETER – Wed 5 Oct – SQLRelay: SQLSouthWest User Group Meeting with Tony Rogerson (MVP)
- LONDON – Thu 6 Oct – SQLRelay: London Conclusion
Keep Informed of all UK SQL Server Events
The best way to keep up to date on all the latest events going on in the UK SQL Server community is to use my free UK SQL Server Events Google Calendar. You can even add it to your preferred mobile device.