Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- SQL Server 2014 Incremental Statistics – Benjamin Nevarez (Blog|Twitter)
- #Powershell and Automating SQL Server Builds – Mike Fal (Blog|Twitter)
- Are “bad” statistics the reason my query is slow? – Jes Borland (Blog|Twitter)
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups Quiz and FAQ – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Balancing Licenses Across NUMA Nodes – Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
- DevOps, the DBA, and the word “No” – Grant Fritchey (Blog|Twitter)
- Changing the Default Database File Locations – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- The 3 Config Options you always have to change – Klaus Aschenbrenner (Blog|Twitter)
- The SQL Server Query Store – Benjamin Nevarez (Blog|Twitter)
- 9 Ways to Lose Your Data – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Signed Integer Ranges: Why and How – Bob Pusateri (Blog|Twitter)
- Entity Framework Hidden Cursors – Russ Thomas(Blog|Twitter)
Other Stuff Worth Reading
Monkeys and bananas: stifling innovation in the workplace
- China ‘drops US tech giants’ from approved list
- Battery power alone can be used to track Android phones
If you have an article/blog post suggestion for inclusion, a question about SQL Server or just want fancy a chat then get in touch. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.