Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Reporting on SQL Agent Jobs with #Powershell – Mike Fal (Blog|Twitter)
- What’s driving your data model? – Rob Farley (Blog|Twitter)
- In-Memory OLTP – what’s new in SQL2016 CTP3 – SQL Server DB Engine (Blog)
- Why is SQL Server Slow Sometimes – But Only Sometimes? – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Are My Statistics Correct? – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- Did My Query Eliminate Table Partitions in SQL Server? – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Savepoints and conditional transactions – Gail Shaw (Blog|Twitter)
- Is My SQL Server Too Big for Virtualization or the Cloud? – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Troubleshooting The process could not execute ‘sp_repldone’ – MSFT Replication(Blog)
- Will SQL Server use ‘incomplete’ or ‘dirty’ statistics – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
Other Stuff Worth Reading
- The toughest thing for independents: saying no
- Learn First or Use First?
- The Crowdsourcing of Software Quality
If you have an article/blog post suggestion for inclusion, a question about SQL Server or just want fancy a chat then get in touch. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.