Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Last week there was no post published because I was a little bit under the weather (yes, man flu). Back to form now though and so to make up for lost time, this week we’ve got even more content from the SQL community. Enjoy!
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff.
From the SQL Server blogs
- Q and A With SQL MVP Chris Shaw – Chris Yates(Blog|Twitter)
- Copying SQL Logins with #Powershell – Mike Fal (Blog|Twitter)
- Extended Events Sessions: Messing Up Filters – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- What Problems can Extended Events Solve? (Video) – Jes Borland (Blog|Twitter)
- Windows Power Plan Effects on Newer Intel Processors – Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
- Physical security – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)
- “OR” and “IN” with SQL Server’s Filtered Indexes – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Injection – the golden rule – Rob Farley (Blog|Twitter)
- Comparing SQL Server and Oracle Log Shipping – Jeremiah Peschka (Blog|Twitter)
- INTERSECT ALL in SQL Server – Klaus Aschenbrenner (Blog|Twitter)
- Measuring Performance Can Slow SQL Server Down – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Finding the bottom folders of a file tree using PowerShell – Stuart Moore (Blog|Twitter)