Good reads from around the Web.
The big news on this side of the pond this week is that Scotland has decided to stay. Personally I think that’s a good thing and I guess we can still support Andy Murray then…….
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- When is fast recovery used? – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)
- The Very First Concern with SQL Virtualization: Licensing – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for Sept 2014 – Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Server on VSphere Workshop at VMWare – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- The power of Grouping Sets in SQL Server – Klaus Aschenbrenner (Blog|Twitter)
- HELP! PK is Running out of Identity Values – Russ Thomas(Blog|Twitter)
- I SCHEMABOUND my scalar UDF – Kenneth Fisher (Blog)
- Four Things We Wish We Knew – Mike Walsh (Blog|Twitter)
- Application timing out due to blocking on tempdb PFS – Pradeep Adiga (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Server Ignores Trailing Spaces In Identifiers – Michael J. Swart (Blog|Twitter)
Other Stuff Worth Reading
- Users frustrated by Apple iOS update
- Fear Drive Development – FDD
- eBay redirect attack puts buyers’ credentials at risk
If you have an idea for the weekly links post, general feedback or just want fancy a chat then get in touch. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.
Like these links? Subscribe to get them every week!