Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Troubleshooting Tempdb, a Case Study – Michael J. Swart (Blog|Twitter)
- What’s More Popular: SQL Server 2014, or SQL Server 2005? – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Yes, Foreign Keys Help Performance – Grant Fritchey (Blog|Twitter)
- How Many Objects Can Own Pages in a Mixed Extent – Robert L. Davis(Blog|Twitter)
- Filtered Indexes and IS NOT NULL – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Prepping for learning Data Science – Buck Woody (Blog|Twitter)
- Performing Your Own SQL Server Triage – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Unusual errors with Distributed Replay – Gail Shaw (Blog|Twitter)
Other Stuff Worth Reading
- I’m Finally Listening to Podcasts
- Cross database dependencies and automated builds
- Poker players targeted by card-watching malware
If you have an article/blog post suggestion for inclusion, a question about SQL Server or just want fancy a chat then get in touch. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.
Like these links posts? Subscribe to get them every week and you’ll also receive a Free copy of my ebook DBA JumpStart.