Good reads from around the Web.
Quite a light round-up this week, what with many of you enjoying Summer vacations and some super lucky folks attending the SQLBits conference.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Execution Plan Details – Grant Fritchey (Blog|Twitter)
- How to Back Up Terabytes of Databases – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Read this if you have transactional replication configured and plan to upgrade from SQL 2008 R2 to 2012/2014 – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- Performance Tuning Transactional Replication: A Checklist – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Prompt – The Power Within – Chris Yates(Blog|Twitter)
- Comparing Estimated and Actual Exec Plans in SQL Server – Jes Borland (Blog|Twitter)
- Deleting with self-referential FOREIGN KEY, handling loops