Good reads from around the Web.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Correctly adding data files to tempdb – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)
- Lessons Learned After 1000 Posts – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- Setting Your Page Verify Database Option to CHECKSUM – Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
- Are SQL Server Functions Dragging Your Query Down? – Jes Borland (Blog|Twitter)
- How to Start Conversations With Your Favorite Authors – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Hey DBA Managers, Don’t Be Like the Secret Service! – Mike Walsh (Blog|Twitter)
- kCura Relativity 9, Data Grid, Elasticsearch, and SQL Server – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Tracking down CPU spikes using process explorer and DMVs – Matt Bowler (Blog)
- How to Find Wasted Memory in SQL Server – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Violating AdventureWorks Dating Policy with Merge, Hash, and Loop Joins – Russ Thomas(Blog|Twitter)