Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Index selectivity and index scans – Gail Shaw (Blog|Twitter)
- Improve Database Performance Without Changing Code – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- Make Technical Decisions Easily With This One Trick – Jeremiah Peschka (Blog|Twitter)
- Importing JSON files into SQL Server – SQL Server DB Engine (Blog)
- AlwaysOn AG Databases Need Bigger Log Files – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Don’t Abandon Your Transactions – Michael J. Swart (Blog|Twitter)
- Deciding Between Merge and Peer-to-Peer Replication – Robert L. Davis(Blog|Twitter)
- ReplTip – Breakout by Article – Microsoft SQL Server Replication Support Team(Blog)
- Training Plan for a SysAdmin to Manage Availability Groups – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Repairing a replication subscriber – Gail Shaw (Blog|Twitter)
- Including Cluster Key in Non Clustered Index Definition – Russ Thomas(Blog|Twitter)