Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week isA to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- How would indexes on AG readable secondaries work? – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)
- Is Performance Better With LEFT JOIN or RIGHT JOIN? – Grant Fritchey (Blog|Twitter)
- Inconsistent analysis in read committed using locking – Kimberly Tripp (Blog|Twitter)
- Exploring #Powershell – Mike Fal (Blog|Twitter)
- Finches and Job Roles – Jeremiah Peschka (Blog|Twitter)
- How to Fake Load Tests with SQLQueryStress – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Effects of Persisted Columns on Performance – Grant Fritchey (Blog|Twitter)
- Who’s In Your Fixed Server Roles? – Bob Pusateri (Blog|Twitter)
- Databases Need a Kosher Certification – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Survey: page life expectancy – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)