Good reads from around the Web.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Watch Out for Misleading Behaviour From SQL Server – Michael J. Swart (Blog|Twitter)
- The Question – Why? – Chris Yates (Blog|Twitter)
- Why We Made a Video About SQL Critical Care® – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Get Certified for half the price at PASS Summit 2014 – Born to Learn Blog
- Extending AlwaysOn to Azure Datacenter (PowerShell) – Microsoft SQLCAT (Blog)
- The full text error and why I was happy to see it. – Matt Bowler (Blog)
- VLFs and Autogrowth Settings Colour Coded to Excel – Rob Sewell (Blog|Twitter)
- Rolling Upgrade: Synch Mirrors, Log Shipped DR – Russ Thomas(Blog|Twitter)
- Identifying Corrupt Rows Using – Frank Gill (Blog|Twitter)
SQL Server Live Exclusive
Great news chaps. Being a distinguished sort of fellow in the SQL community has it’s advantages.
Those rather nice folks at SQL Server Live are offering SQL Brit readers (that’s you lot) an exclusive discount of $600 for their upcoming event in Orlando this November.
All you have to do to take advantage of this offer is click the link below or simply enter the code UGOR05 when registering. Marvelous, I’m sure you agree.
SQL Community Forum
- Pros and Cons of attending the PASS Summit
- SQL Log File – Tracking Unexpected Table Changes
- SQL Saturday Portland – Who’s Going?