Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a post and can enjoy SQL Server links like these every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Eight Things A DBA Should Always Do with SQL Server – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for Dec 14 – Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
- Updated sys.dm_os_waiting_tasks script – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)
- Does Updating Statistics Cause a Recompile – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About SQL Agent – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Server Version Upgrade – Don’t follow the myth – Tony Rogerson (Blog|Twitter)
- Change SQL Server Settings with the Scientific Method – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- sp_server_diagnostics – spinlock backoffs – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- What Every DBA and SWE Should Know About EF – Russ Thomas(Blog|Twitter)
- Deadlocks in the Isolation Level Repeatable Read – Klaus Aschenbrenner (Blog|Twitter)
- Make Extended Events Easy with sp_BlitzTrace – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)