Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- SQLQueryStress: The Source Code – Adam Machanic (Blog|Twitter)
- Does index fill factor affect fragmentation? – Erik Darling (Blog|Twitter)
- Still Serial After All These Years – Erik Darling (Blog|Twitter)
- A warning about Diagnostic Manager’s Query Monitor Feature in v9+ – Jonathan Kehayias (Blog|Twitter)
- Change The Compatibility Level Of Azure Sql Database – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- The Hardest Thing In Data Science – Buck Woody (Blog|Twitter)
- Super Scaling Queues Using the LMax Disruptor Pattern – Chris Adkin (Blog|Twitter)
- What to do when you run out of disk space for In-Memory OLTP checkpoint files – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- Why Teaching Makes You a Better DBA and Performance Tuner – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
Other Stuff Worth Reading
- 15 Things That Didn’t Happen To Me In 2015
- Netflix extends its service to almost all the world
- Yahoo – where did it all go wrong?
If you have a content suggestion for inclusion, a question about SQL Server or just want fancy a chat then get in touch. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.
Like these links posts? Subscribe to get them every week and you’ll also receive a Free copy of my ebook DBA JumpStart.