Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a blog post and enjoy these SQL Server links every week isA to Subscribe to get them delivered free, direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Using Azure VM SQL Automated Backup (and Restore) – Rob Sewell (Blog|Twitter)
- “I’d be a bad consultant if I didn’t put that in writing.” – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Cluster Shared Volume – Finding Bottlenecks – FCNLB Team Blog (Blog)
- Downloading SFTP Files With SSIS – Tim Mitchell (Blog|Twitter)
- How to get up and running with Oracle and Linked Servers – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- Getting the last good DBCC CHECKDB date – Erik Darling (Blog|Twitter)
- Processor Selection for SQL Server – Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
- Differences Between Actual & Estimated Plans – Grant Fritchey (Blog|Twitter)
- Types of Performance Metrics – Michael J. Swart (Blog|Twitter)
- “Dear $firstname”: Tell Us Your Recruiter Stories – Doug Lane(Blog|Twitter)