Good reads from around the Web.
Many of you have been asking about what to read for your Professional Development, in addition to SQL Server books and so I’ve created a virtual bookshelf to share with you the titles that I have personally read and would recommend.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Upgrading To Sql Server 2014: A Dozen Things To Check – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- Confessions of a Brand Snob – Russ Thomas(Blog|Twitter)
- Target and actual SQL Server uptime survey results – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)
- MaxCmdsInTran “sync with backup” breaks Replication – MSRep Support Team(Blog)
- Why You’re Tuning Stored Procedures Wrong – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- What’s Worse Than A Null? An Incorrect Null – Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- A Hint of Degrees – Kalen Delaney (Blog|Twitter)
- Treasure Hunt: SQL Server Error Log – Jes Borland (Blog|Twitter)
- Availability Groups Setup and Configuration from A to Z – Ted Krueger (Blog|Twitter)
- REPL_SCHEMA_ACCESS wait type – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for June 2014 – Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
SQL Community Conversations
What your SQL community peers are talking about this week. Join the conversation..