Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a post and can enjoy SQL Server links like these every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered direct to you by email.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- In-Memory OLTP (Hekaton) and Sort Warnings – Klaus Aschenbrenner (Blog|Twitter)
- Want to be mentored by me? – Paul Randal (Blog|Twitter)
- Dropping an Offline Database in SQL Server – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Dynamically Extracting .dacpacs With #Powershell – Mike Fal (Blog|Twitter)
- The most recent backup problem – Matt Bowler (Blog)
- How Many Databases Can I Put on One SQL Server? – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- Frequently used knobs to tune a busy SQL Server – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- Patching SQL Server Availability Groups – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- CPUs, Memory, Storage and DB Engines: The Future – Chris Adkin (Blog|Twitter)
- Announcing Row-Level Security in Azure SQL Database – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)