Good reads from around the Web.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss a post and can enjoy SQL Server links like these every week is to Subscribe to get them delivered direct to you by email.
IMPORTANT: UK chaps, registration for SQLBits XIV in London next March is now open. Get yourself registered ASAP to avoid missing out. SQLBits is Europes largest SQL Server conference. I’m going and in case you were wondering, yes, you can buy me a beer(low calorie of course). Look forward to seeing you there.
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- 10 ways to reduce database size & improve performance – Dmitri Korotkevitch (Blog)
- Materialized Views in SQL Server – Michael J. Swart (Blog|Twitter)
- Who’s Allowed to Add Indexes to ISV Apps? – Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
- PASS Summit 2014 ~ My GameTime Experience – Chris Yates(Blog|Twitter)
- Growing Log Files Responsibly – Mike Fal (Blog|Twitter)
- Transactional Replication: Isolating Subscriber Tables – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- Developers, Ready for a New SQL Server Version? – Michael J. Swart (Blog|Twitter)
- Clustered Index Scans Versus Heap Scans – Chris Adkin (Blog|Twitter)
- How many CPUs is my parallel query using in SQL Server? – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)