Good reads from around the Web.
It’s like a ghost town out this week in the blog sphere, with many of you still enjoying your Summer holidays and the rest frantically ensure their iCloud security set-up. Get back to work already!
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Technology Stuff. Enjoy….
From the SQL Server blogs
- Using A Diff Backup to Refresh a Delayed Secondary – Kendra Little (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Server AlwaysOn in Microsoft Azure Portal Gallery – SQL Server Blog (Blog)
- Left or Right? – Grant Fritchey (Blog|Twitter)
- Plan Cache: Plan Reuse – Dmitri Korotkevitch (Blog)
- Partitioned Table Limits MAX DOP of Create/Alter Index – CSS Engineers (Blog)
- Refreshing Availability Group Database with PowerShell – Rob Sewell (Blog|Twitter)
- Pausing a MSSQL Instance – CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)