Dec 23, 2011
Something for the Weekend – SQL Server Links 23/12/11
I hope you’ve had a great
Keeping things short and sweet for this weeks round-up then as we’ve all got final preparations to get done and families to go to. I’m sure many of you are either already on vacation or today is your final day before heading off for the holiday weekend. If you’re on call I empathise with you and hope that we have a very quiet few days
Whatever you get up to I wish you a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a fantastic holiday. Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next year. Cheers!
Here’s your weekly roundup of SQL Server Blog Posts, News and Techie Stuff. Enjoy!
SQL Server Links
- Undocumented Gotchas of Transactional Replication - Robert L. Davis(Blog|Twitter)
- 7 Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make When Upgrading to SQL 2012 - Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries (December 2011) - Glenn Berry (Blog|Twitter)
- 2011 Blog Post Wrap Up - Denny Cherry (Blog|Twitter)
- Silent CPU Killers - Jeremiah Peschka (Blog|Twitter)
- 12 Things You Should Stop Doing in 2012 - Thomas Larock (Blog|Twitter)
- Using Dynamic Values in XMLA - Robert L. Davis(Blog|Twitter)
- A faster CHECKDB – Part I - CSS SQL Server Engineers (Blog)
- Consulting Lines: SQL Server Needs a Dog - Brent Ozar (Blog|Twitter)
UK SQL Server Upcoming Events
Misc Technology Posts
- Building Social Software for the Anti-Social
- Gardens of Time beats Cityville in Facebook games list
- AMD claims ‘world’s fastest GPU’ title
Have a fantastic holiday weekend and I will see you next year!